I really hate this semester. I really hate to do thesis.
I have been spending so much time on my thesis since the first week of the semester. It is now week 7 or 8. I always ask myself what is my purpose of doing this thesis. The answer i give myself are:-
1. To show Mr. Gavin (my thesis supervisor) that I have done the work he ask me to do.
2. To give him a good impression that I am a good student who follow his instructions, so that he will be lenient when marking my thesis.
3. To complete the course and graduate.

So what is the point of doing thesis? What is the point of spending so much time on the topic "Just-in-time manufacturing"? What is the point of looking for info and paraphrase? The process is pointless and boring >.<

I have around 3 or 4 more weeks to complete the thesis. Can I really complete it on time? I really don't know. Ah~~ Stress~~

I'm having mid term exams next week. Two important subjects in one day. But is good enough for michelle, sharon and I, because others are having three subjects in a day!

Really hope that I can do well in both of these subjects- Audit and Tax

From today onwards until next Tuesday, my life will be so boring. So much info to be memorized.

Hope Doraemon will come and give me some "bread" so I can just copy everything on the "bread", eat the bread and digest...(ok, keep dreaming)

Okay, I got to start studying. Gambateh!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey babe,

I am just like you as well, asking the purpose of completing this thesis. And my ultimate reason is to get myself graduated. We are already half way through. After the midterm we still have time to organize our time all over again so that we can focus on both studies and thesis. We can do it!!! Let's get it done and graduate together :)

Silvia Titus said...

It would certainly be hard if you have thesis work and midterm exams at the same time. Just imagine the stress while studying for the exam, while thinking your thesis writing. You should really need to manage your time properly. That way, you would have time to write your thesis and at the same time have time for your reviews.

Post a Comment