Many friends of mine have been to I-City. Looking at their photos taken, this place seems interesting and full of colorful lights. With their happy faces, it seems to be a great place to go. So Alex and I decided to go there and were ready for more surprises.

Does anyone know where I-City located? I didn't at first. Alex told me that it is located in Shah Alam and not far away from Mid Valley. We were wrong. It is quite far actually. By the time I saw the word "I-City" on the sign board. I was already not in the mood.

Guess how much is the entrance fee? RM5 per vehicle! 我真系接受唔到咯!ok, this is really expensive for me. In my opinion, it worth only RM2.

We took quite a lot of pictures. This is the only thing we could do anyway.



This is the only area I like.

I must say that this is a great place to take great photos, which attracts photographers and tourists. I hope the MSC can really make good use of its technology to build a better Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment