Sorry for not updating myself for so long. More than a month passed since the last post and I have a lot to share.

Heard about xbox Kinect?
This is a new accessory of xbox360. The first day when it arrived to Malaysia, I already had them in my shop...err..sorry..my mom's shop. Alan (my colleague) and I can't wait to play. The first game we played is Kinect Adventures. This game come with the Kinect set.

This Kinect is like a sensor which can sensor your whole body without holding anything on your hand. I mean just compare with Nintendo Wii and PS3 Move, you have to hold the remote on your hand to play; but with xbox Kinect, you don't need to hold a thing and you can play really. The xbox Kinect not only has sensor function, it also has mic to sensor your voice, so you can actually talk to play. It also has a camera to capture your funny moves while you're playing. Too bad I didn't save any pictures of mine and Alan playing Kinect.

But I have a video showing Alan dancing! This is another game using Kinect called Dance Central. There are many hit songs in it. One of them which I can remember right now is Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.




There are sports game of course. It is called Kinect Sports.

There are bowling, table tennis, soccer, beach volleyball and boxing in this game. You can really play to sweat! This is a video showing my brother and Alan playing boxing.




All I can say about xbox Kinect is AWESOME. Buy from me if you are interested k ^.< . . . December is here which means Christmas is here!! This is the time where shopping malls are well decorated with Christmas trees. I went to Pavilion, Feirenheit, well, quite plain,


The Curve, hmm....


Mid Valley, the best of all this year, Christmas trees with teddy bears, small to large bears. So cute, so pretty, so happy!








By the way, watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows already. Very Nice!!

ok, that all for now.

Merry Christmas everyone! Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment