Last Saturday, i went to a salon with my sister as she wanted to cut her hair. On the way to the salon, i asked J whether i should cut my hair too, he advised me not to, but to let it grow. However, such a stubborn person like me, already made the decision before asking him and already has the desired hair style to cut.

This is the desired hair style =>


It was pretty on her. But not me. The hairstylist, ok, no, the auntie cut my fringe until so short, which is above my eyebrows. *pissed*>.<

However, i did not dare to make any comment on the hair but to say :" it's ok". I should have listened to J's advice. T.T. It was so ugly and terrible. I really looked so stupid. 真的很呆,看了就會說“噢麦尬”!

So today (Monday), I decided to go to the professional hair studio and consulted the professional hairstylist. After cutting and colouring my hair, I looked better. However, I would not post a photo of me here, until i have the courage. By the way, it costs me RM158. @.@

Hmm....I want my long hair back T.T

There are 2 lessons that I have learnt here:
(1) I should always believe in professionals, who provide high quality services.
(or) I should not go for cheap services and let auntie to cut my hair.

(2) I should listen to people's opinion and suggestions before making any important decision.

Opps...Career Fair is on the coming Wednesday. Hope the employers are okay with my hair colour. Also hope that my college friends would not be too surprise on my hair as it is shorter again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment