HAPPY = positive (+)
Today is my daddy's birthday.No one in the family remember this^^ (hmph...what a shame TT)... but my daddy is a really nice man,he reminded me and my siblings this morning^^...so we bought an ice cream cake, i bought an Olay daily cream,as he needs it everyday, and we went for dinner. With my little brother, the dinner was full of laughter....My daddy is 47 this year...i hope he will stay healthy and young forever...I Love You, Dad....^3^

SAD = negative (-)
How will you feel when you found out that someone who really close to you acting abnormal? The 'abnormal' i mean here is homosexuality. Hmm...It is very sad and dissappointed. Especially when you tried very hard to convince someone and hoping that he/she will be back to 'normal', but he/she did not.
Just wanna tell him/her that "we love you very much, everything we did is for your own good, hope you will back to what you used to be"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment